Ylang Ylang Extra Essential Oil
More About This Product
- An intensely sweet and intoxicating aroma best used in combination with other balancing scents ... bergamot, clove, lemon, ginger, or eucalyptus.
- Used in aromatherapy, Ylang Ylang essential oil provides a powerful emotional release for feelings of animosity, resentment or impatience.
- Support healthy sleep habits and create a relaxing pre-bedtime routine with the help of this calming essential oil.
- Renew emotional connections and physical harmony with the natural aphrodisiac properties.
- Contains 100% pure, undiluted, therapeutic-quality essential oil at full strength with no added ingredients.
- Sourced from the best farms and fields around the globe. Refined and and quality tested in North America.
GC/MS TESTED FOR PURITY
Real Oil offers only 100% pure, authentic essential oils, verified by GC/MS testing (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) from an independent laboratory.
Create vibrant emotional and physical connections with Ylang Ylang, a naturally strengthening essential oil for relationships, emotions, and mental health. This powerfully sweet scent opens emotional roadblocks, softens negative attitudes and communicates attraction with natural ease. Pure Ylang Ylang is especially effective for releasing and channeling sensitive energy and for improving the mood.
Use Ylang Ylang in your favorite essential oil blend recipe to add a sweet and gentle undertone. It balances grounding scents such as frankincense and sandalwood, and deliciously augments citrus oils like lemon, bergamot, sweet orange and lime. Diffuse it during your next romantic evening to create an ambiance of relaxation, mutual receptiveness and emotional clarity.
Support healthy sleep habits with the help of completely natural products. Blend with lavender or Roman chamomile and diffuse an hour before you hit the sack to help your body ease into a good night's sleep. Apply a fragrant dilution to your feet before bedtime, or sprinkle a few drops on your pillowcase for all night aromatherapy.
- Diffuse with a few drops of a complementary oil such as Sandalwood, Frankincense or Bergamot to create a warm and romantic ambiance for a special occasion.
- Blend into a massage oil to create an atmosphere of relaxation, communication, and interpersonal connection.
- Use Ylang Ylang as a personal perfume for daily aromatherapy to improve mood, communication, outlook and attitude.
- Diffuse an hour before bedtime to help yourself ease into a good night's sleep.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.