Wintergreen Essential Oil
- Diffuse to reduce feelings of seasonal irritation
- Apply to muscles & tendons to ease discomfort
- Add to shampoo to tackle stubborn dandruff
- Spritz to freshen carpet, linens & comforters
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
The engaging and potent scent of Wintergreen essential oil can boost both physical and mental systems with naturally nourishing constituents. Our pure Chinese Wintergreen is distilled at peak quality to bring you optimal constituent levels concentrated into a sweetly scented essential oil
This nourishing blast can benefit your mental alertness, concentration, and self-image. Use it to promote feelings of forgiveness and generosity in interpersonal relationships. During long afternoons at the office, try a whiff of this focusing aroma rather than another cupful of caffeinated drink.
Wintergreen essential oil can help you tackle stubborn and embarrassing scalp problems. Rub a dilution into your scalp for mentholated feelings of natural relief for itchy, dry, and irritated skin. Breathe the sweet scent for feelings of relief from slight respiratory discomfort. Try using sweet Wintergreen essential oil instead of chemical sports good the next time you need a boost after a tough day at the gym.
- Diffuse pure Wintergreen essential oil to reduce occasional feelings of respiratory irritation, especially during the summer and fall seasons.
- Rub a dilution of Wintergreen essential oil and Lemongrass essential oil into your scalp to tackle stubborn dandruff.
- Mix up a cleansing Wintergreen spray to freshen and purify rugs, blankets, sleeping bags and comforters.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.
GC/MS TESTED FOR PURITY
Real Oil offers only 100% pure, authentic essential oils, verified by GC/MS testing (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) from an independent laboratory.