Vetiver Essential Oil
- Diffuse to destress for body & mind
- Add to hot bath for deep calming & relaxation
- Breathe to focus listening & attention
- Apply a dilution to your skin to fight signs of aging
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
The grounding cedar-and-grass aroma of pure Vetiver essential oil is an intoxicating and stirring base note that is used to calm nerves, refresh attention, and boost mood and energy. This sweet and smoky scent has singular aromatherapy power in itself, but can also augment the benefits of other essential oils.
Use Vetiver essential oil as a base on which to build your next blend for focus, de-stress, calm, or emotional strength. Use it for connection and community on an emotional level, and for energy, strength, and skin health on a physical one. It can support healthy immune function, and can act as to raise attention and reciprocity in an intimate setting.
Try a blend of our pure Indonesian Vetiver and the fruity spice of Lavender essential oil for a balanced and calming aromatherapy concoction. Blend it with a citrus, such as Orange, Grapefruit, or Bergamot for a sweet and uplifting ambiance. For a romantic evening, blend it with Frankincense or Ylang Ylang essential oil to really get things simmering.
- For a classic, balanced, and deeply relaxing blend, combine a few drops of pure Vetiver essential oil with the sweet spice of Lavender essential oil and add to a diffuser. Mist any time you need a de-stress for body and mind.
- Add a few drops to a hot bath for deep and calming aromatherapy relaxation.
- For kids who are scattered and have trouble with focus, Vetiver essential oil can be calming and relaxing, and help with listening and attention. Add a drop or two to a diffuser (with or without other oils) and mist for great results.
Vetiver essential oil is an extremely viscous (thick) oil and requires some patience when dropping from the bottle. Warm the oil in the palm of your hand for 5-10 minutes before use for best results.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.
GC/MS TESTED FOR PURITY
Real Oil offers only 100% pure, authentic essential oils, verified by GC/MS testing (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) from an independent laboratory.