Tummy Calm Essential Oil Blend
- Breath when stomach is unsettled
- Massage into abdomen for direct relief
- Carry in car for long or bumpy trips
- Use after meals for natural relief
More About This Product
- Get gentle relief from mild stomach upset and occasional nausea
- Keep in the car to address unsettled tummies on the road
- Find better management for morning sickness using this natural tool
- Use daily for feelings of relief from everyday motion sickness and unbalance
- Soothe and support the digestive system
- Use after a big meal to address feelings of indigestion
- Carry with you when traveling to keep digestive systems resilient
- Essential oil blend ingredients: Coriander essential oil, Mandarin essential oil, Cypress essential oil, Grapefruit essential oil, Marjoram essential oil, Cardamom essential oil, Dill Weed essential oil, Ginger essential oil, Sweet Fennel essential oil, Benzoin essential oil
- Contains 100% pure, undiluted, therapeutic-quality essential oil at full strength with no added ingredients.
- Available neat (undiluted), or in a ready-to-apply roll-on bottle diluted with fractionated coconut oil.
- At Real Oil, we source premium natural products from farms and fields around the globe to craft 100% pure, authentic, therapeutic-quality essential oil.
Stomach troubles can derail a good day in just one queasy moment. Don't let nausea, digestive discomfort, or motion sickness take over your schedule. Find natural support to keep your day on track and moving forward with the grounding and soothing scent of powerful Tummy Calm essential oil blend.
Find sweet relief with holistic herbs, sweet spices, and botanicals in this settling mix. Sweet Asian citrus is blended with bracing Ginger and grounding Coriander and Fennel to create a natural product that can soothe and calm feelings of digestive discomfort and intestinal upset.
Use it in the car to ease feelings of motion sickness during long road trips. Or bring it to the park for when the tire swing experience is a bit too intense. When managing morning sickness, try diffusing a few drops before and after meals to settle those bumpy moments. Breathe directly from the bottle anytime to target feelings of mild nausea. When kids are feeling unsettled, try putting a few drops on a pillowcase for mild aromatherapy tummy treatment and get them back on their feet.
- Add a few drops to a diffuser and breathe in the quiet relief when your stomach is jumpy or unsettled.
- Add to a carrier oil (grapeseed, coconut oil) and massage gently into abdomen to soothe and settle your system.
- Carry in the car for the road trips -- add a few drops to a tissue and let your child breathe the sweet scent to settle feelings of travel sickness.
Essential Oil Blend Ingredients:
Phototoxic Oil: This blend contains oil(s) that are phototoxic. It may cause skin sensitization if not diluted properly.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.