Thyme Essential Oil
- Diffuse for relief during hormonal imbalance & monthly cycles
- Use on sore muscles & joints after exertion
- Tackle tough household grime with natural efficiency
- Breathe to ease feelings of discomfort in throat
More About This Product
- Experience the warm and rooted scent of pure Thyme essential oil. This complex herbal aroma is the perfect grounded base for your favorite aromatherapy recipe, and adds a gentle touch of nourishing comfort to any essential oil blend.
- Historically, Thyme has been associated with courage, bravery and strength. Use it to feel centered and emotionally strong, especially in times of exceptional stress or mental and physical pressure.
- The mellow scent works to boost your mood and support healthy circulatory function. Use it to calm nerves, support the body through hormonal imbalance, for feelings of free breathing, and to naturally support and nourish multiple physical systems.
- Contains 100% pure, undiluted, therapeutic-quality essential oil at full strength with no added ingredients.
- At Real Oil, we source premium natural products from farms and fields around the globe to craft 100% pure, authentic, therapeutic-quality essential oil.
GC/MS TESTED FOR PURITY
Real Oil offers only 100% pure, authentic essential oils, verified by GC/MS testing (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) from an independent laboratory.
The sweetly herbal scent of pure Thyme essential oil stimulates the mind, strengthens memory and aids in concentration. Use it to improve the effectiveness of homework time, reading, and your meditation routine. Use Thyme essential oil as an effective sports rub to help your body overcome feelings of discomfort after a strenuous workout.
Access the benefits of the powerful natural constituents in this sweet herb by breathing directly from the bottle or misting through a diffuser. Blend with a sweet spice such as Clove or Cinnamon essential oil to calm nerves and steady emotions.
Use it at home for a natural clean without resorting to harmful chemical cleaning agents. Support scalp health by adding a few drops to your shampoo or conditioner. A simple dilution of Thyme essential oil and a carrier oil such as coconut or jojoba can support skin health and tone mature skin.
- Add several drops of pure Thyme essential oil to a diffuser for feelings of support and relief during hormonal imbalance and difficult monthly periods.
- Rub a dilution of Thyme essential oil and Peppermint onto sore muscles and joints after strenuous exertion for feelings of relief from discomfort, and to hasten feelings of recovery.
- Try using Thyme essential oil in a blend with Tea Tree to tackle the toughest grime with natural efficiency.
Hot Oil: Always dilute hot oils with a carrier oil to prevent skin sensitization.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.