Sandalwood Essential Oil
- Use for pondering, meditation & study
- Apply as a massage oil to enhance a romantic evening
- Rub across shoulders & belly for grounding & focusing
- Boost feelings of retention & memory
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
For many, the unique wood-and-vanilla scent from pure Sandalwood essential oil is an intimate reminder of the sacred. It is commonly used in sacred settings as a way to deepen and center spiritual intention.
Use it to sharpen your own sensitivity to spiritual and emotional cues, and to boost your personal health. Use the generous scent for meditation, study, reading, and prayer. Try diffusing it during yoga or other low-intensity exercise to synchronize your body-mind rhythms. It can act as an emotional provocation, helping you to work through buried feelings of guilt, shame, grief and fear. The grounding scent will lift your mood, increase confidence, and help you be both calm and alert.
- Blend a few drops of Sandalwood essential oil and Bergamot and add to your diffuser to create an ambiance of clarity and calm for pondering or study.
- Create a dilution of Sandalwood essential oil and Jasmine and use as a massage oil to turn a romantic evening into a night to remember.
- Use calming Sandalwood essential oil to address tantrums or emotional storminess for children. Dilute and rub across shoulders and belly for a grounding and focusing effect.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation .
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.