Himalayan Soaking Bath Salts
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
For centuries, Himalayan salt has been used as folk remedies for a variety of health issues - sea salt is known for its healing properties and is used by health professionals, spas, and individuals who are interested in utilizing natural products to heal the body and relax the mind. Stimulating circulation, lowering blood pressure, and removing toxins such as heavy metals from the body are just a few of the many benefits of Himalayan Pink salt.
How to do a Salt Bath :
- Take a Shower prior to soaking into Salt Water.
- Fill your tub with water (The water should be at or just above body temperature. Himalayan salt baths are not meant to be taken in very hot water. If you have a thermometer, aim for about 97 degrees Fahrenheit (37 degrees Celsius)
- Add the salt while the tub is filling with water
- Allow the salts to dissolve
- Soak Safely in Salt (Soaking in a salt bath can be intense for your circulatory system and your muscles, so spend no more than 30 minutes in the tub.)
- Rest while you air dry.