- Diffuse to boost mood and attitude
- Apply as a massage oil to enhance a romantic evening
- Use topically to enhance skin moisture & intake
- Diffuse in your morning blend for energy and outlook
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
The rich and transportive scent of pure Rose Absolute is prized for its unique and rare nurturing potential. The natural constituents in this rare concentration have a precise and positive effect on both the body and mind. You can invite a centered and stable ambiance into your life with the aromatherapy benefits of this sweet and calming balm.
One of the most rare and valuable botanical concentrations on the market, the difficulty in obtaining Rose Absolute is belied by the way it enriches and interacts with the body and mind. Rose has a thorough reputation to boost the health of the skin, lift the mood, and warm the emotions. It is also used as a natural way to warm and energize romantic relationships.
Take time for a refreshing retreat with the nurturing strength of Rose Absolute. Combat feelings of irritation or anger, harmonize your emotional balance, shed unproductive stress and live in the moment with this sweet and nurturing scent. Diffuse Rose to fill your room with a calming and strengthening mist and experience the long tradition of natural wellness through essential oils.
- Use just a few drops of Rose in a diffuser, especially during the summer months, to create a romantic uplifting, and emotionally tender atmosphere.
- Combine Rose with your favorite unscented lotion and apply daily for a remarkable boost toward a young-looking and vital complexion.
- Blend with other florals (lavender, ylang ylang, jasmine) to create a warm and romantic blend for a special occasion.
- Carry a dilution of Rose to work, school, or on the road and breathe this sweet scent when you need a personal retreat.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.