Roman Chamomile Essential Oil
- Diffuse for better sleep
- Use in an aromatherapy bath or shower
- Rub onto feet to help kids be ready for sleep
- Use for mood swings, tantrums or anger
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
Invite the impressive and moderating power of natural Roman Chamomile into your home for a calmer family, healthier environment, and stronger body. Use it daily to tame mood swings, temper tantrums, unpredictable anger, and irritation. Diffuse a few drops to fill the air with calming natural aromatherapy. Create a dilution for on-the-go support to use at work, during travel, and for unexpected emotional events with children, teens, or adults.
Use Roman Chamomile to support sore muscles, joints, and tendons. Massage a dilution into areas that are tender, cramped, or tight for natural feelings of relief. Use it on shoulders, neck and temples to reduce feelings of tension, pressure, and stress. Take it to work and use it proactively to reduce the likelihood of ongoing irritation.
Diffuse this mellow and effective scent as part of your bedtime routine to help your family ease into a good night's sleep. Or, rub a dilution of sweet orange and Roman chamomile on kids' feet before bedtime for an easy and effective interaction with a personal touch. The delicious scent and loving physical connection will help everyone unwind and be ready for sleep.
- Support healthy sleep habits and create a relaxing pre-bedtime routine by diffusing of this calming essential oil in the evening.
- Enjoy a relaxing aromatherapy bath by adding Chamomile to a cup of whole milk and pouring into a warm tub of water for a soak.
- Help make bedtime more peaceful for everyone by rubbing a dilution of Roman Chamomile onto kids' feet before they hit the sack.
- Carry a dilution in a roll-on bottle to address mood swings, tantrums and unwanted anger in kids and adults.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.