Resilient Skin Essential Oil Blend
- Apply to skin to nourish & smooth
- Use on scars & blemishes
- Add to an aromatherapy bath
- Rub in to minimize signs of aging
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
Who says you can't have outward sizzle and inner strength? You can! Protect and fortify your outer layer so that you can tackle life at full force with Resilient Skin essential oil blend. This botanical balm lets you jump into your next adventure with both feet, and then soothe the bumps and bruises afterwards, just in case they happen. Support your skin's natural healing with the power of essential oils.
Use Resilient Skin topically to reduce the appearance of annoying blackheads and distracting blemishes. Massage into your limbs to smooth the appearance of spider veins and sun spots. Get feelings of relief from insect bites, and keep critters away with this protecting scent. Ease the discomfort of mild sunburns with calming relief.
The sweet scent of Lavender and Lemongrass is carefully blended with the unique strength of pure Helichrysum, bracing Cypress, and supportive Rosemary to create a powerful tool for the health of your skin. Tighten and tone skin texture, soothe irritants, and reduce the appearance of bruises. Ease the discomfort of a long day in the open air, or feed your skin in preparation for your next trek up the mountain with this remarkable product.
- Keep Resilient Skin essential oil blend at hand to boost the health of your skin. Dilute and swab across blemishes, blackheads, veins, and pores to nourish and smooth.
- Look less like a pirate. Dilute Resilient Skin with a carrier oil and swab onto scars to improve their appearance and promote the natural healing process.
- To support skin health, add 5 drops to a cup of whole milk and pour it into a warm bath. Enjoy the topical and aromatic benefits as you soak.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.