Resilient Skin - Blemish Treatment
- Apply to skin to nourish & smooth
- Use on scars & blemishes
- Apply daily for ongoing skin support
- Use to minimize signs of aging
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
Give your hardworking skin a break -- protect and fortify your outer layer so that you can tackle life at full force with Resilient Skin essential oil blend. This botanical balm lets you jump into your next adventure with both feet, and be ready to soothe the bumps and bruises afterwards, just in case. Support your skin's natural healing with the power of essential oils.
Use Resilient Skin topically to reduce the appearance of annoying blackheads and distracting blemishes. Massage into your limbs to support natural healing. Get feelings of relief from insect bites and keep critters away with this protecting scent. Ease the discomfort of mild sunburns with calming relief.
The sweet scent of Lavender and Lemongrass are carefully blended with the unique strength of pure Helichrysum, bracing Cypress, and supportive Rosemary to create a powerful tool for the health of your skin. Tighten and tone skin texture, soothe irritants, and reduce the appearance of bruises. Ease the discomfort of a long day in open air, or feed your skin in preparation for your next trek up the trail with this remarkable product.
- Keep Resilient Skin essential oil blend at hand to boost the health of your skin. Dab on blemishes, blackheads, veins, and pores to nourish and smooth.
- Look less like a pirate. Swab Resilient Skin onto scars and stretch marks to improve their appearance and promote the natural healing process.
- Gently rub across belly to naturally reduce the appearance of stretch marks and scars.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.
GC/MS TESTED FOR PURITY
Real Oil offers only 100% pure, authentic essential oils, verified by GC/MS testing (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) from an independent laboratory.