Real Relief Kit
More About This Product
- Take better care of your body with the warming and restorative power of these three comforting essential oil blends.
- Kit includes: Re-Align, Muscle Soothe, and Head Ease essential oil blends.
- Use Re-Align essential oil blend to support your spine, shoulders, and posture and to relieve nervous strain. Calm deeply-held tension, soothe tired muscles and joints, and lift your mood with this fortifying blend.
- Get feelings of deep relief with Muscle Soothe essential oil blend. Soothe aching joints, tendons, and muscles after an intense or extended workout. Use to warm up your whole system to be more limber and relaxed before exercise.
- Stay on top of your busy day with Head Ease essential oil blend. Use pure and natural constituents to get feelings of relief from head and neck tension, focus and clarify your mind, and balance emotional and intellectual fatigue.
- Contains 100% pure, undiluted, therapeutic-quality essential oil at full strength with no added ingredients.
- Available here neat (undiluted), or in a ready-to-apply roll-on bottle diluted with fractionated coconut oil.
- At Real Oil, we source premium natural products from farms and fields around the globe to craft 100% pure, authentic, therapeutic-quality essential oil.
Whether it's for an intense circuit at the gym, a long trail, or just deep-knee bends to pick up toys, you can keep your body in tip-top shape with the restorative power of Re-Align, Muscle Soothe, and Head Ease essential oil blends. Use them for feelings of relief from sore muscles, creaky joints, tight tendons, and any other overworked body part that could use a natural boost.
For the discomfort that lives deep in your neck, shoulders, and down your spine, support your body with Re-Align essential oil blend. This woody, rich mix has been masterfully crafted to balance the best natural constituents for both body and mind. Potent and effective Blue Tansy is paired with rich Black Spruce and Rosewood. The earthy scent of Frankincense and calming Howood provide a substantial base for this balanced and effective scent. Find a strong foundation for emotional resiliency and physical strength with this powerful blend.
Muscle Soothe essential oil blend is the perfect mix of mentholated warmth, refreshing spice, and naturally penetrating botanicals to reach the soreness, cramping, and discomfort that pop up after physical exertion. The robust aromatherapy scent works deep into your muscles and joints to gently work out the kinks. Use it to target knots and cramps after an intense or extended day at the gym. Dilute and rub over large muscles to warm and prepare them for peak physical performance. Gently work into the shoulders and neck to help release stress and tension.
You've struggled through daily head and neck tension plenty of times, but now is finally the moment to move beyond just endurance. Tackle the everyday pounding and pressure with the effective strength of Head Ease essential oil blend. Get release from tension with natural products rather than resorting to a constant barrage of manufactured synthetics. Fill your room with the gentle coaxing spice of Lavender, Copaiba, and Black Pepper. The herbal vigor of Basil and Marjoram give this blend its unique capacity for natural support. For targeted application, dilute in a carrier oil and rub on the neck and behind the ears. Gently apply to temples and pressure points for more immediate feelings of relief.
- Diffuse Re-Align essential oil blend regularly as part of your aromatherapy routine to release stress. Add to a massage oil and work into shoulders and neck before travel, meetings, and bed for feelings of strength and relief.
- Add Muscle Soothe essential oil blend to a carrier oil and rub into areas of cramping and occasional discomfort for feelings of deep muscle, joint, and tendon relief. Combine with a massage oil and treat your whole body to a restorative rub down.
- Diffuse the gently-fortifying scent of Head Ease essential oil blend at regular intervals to get relief from head and neck tension. With your fingertips, rub a dilution into the back of your neck and down your spine. Massage gently into your temples and behind your ears.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.