Pure Air Essential Oil Blend
- Diffuse to naturally freshen a room
- Sweeten a space without chemicals
- Use in bathrooms, pet areas, closets
- Breathe for relief in stinky situations
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
From the dank depths of the diaper pail to the questionable interior of your teen's gym shoes ... nothing stinks quite like your awesome family. But the answer isn't to spew manufactured chemical fragrances through the house ... sweeten your space instead with the pure scent of natural essential oils.
Pure Air essential oil blend has been crafted from the best and most potent odor-erasing natural products. A twist of lemon and lime are combined with the cleansing scent of pine needle, cypress, and citronella and braced on a purifying foundation of antiseptic tea tree essential oil to create a remarkably effective fusion.
Use this blend to protect your family from seasonal and environmental threats ... especially after school and during colder seasons. Diffuse a few drops in the kitchen after an especially odiferous meal, and in the bathroom to make it more inviting for the next patron. Rely on it in any space to clean and purify the air you breath.
- Add a few drops to a diffuser and mist anywhere that needs a naturally refreshing boost. Sweeten your air without exposing your family to manufactured chemical fragrances.
- Saturate a cotton ball with Pure Air essential oil blend and drop it into your vacuum bag. As you work, the clean scent will be expressed throughout your home.
Phototoxic Oil: This blend contains oil(s) that are phototoxic. It may cause skin sensitization if not diluted properly.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.
GC/MS TESTED FOR PURITY
Real Oil offers only 100% pure, authentic essential oils, verified by GC/MS testing (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) from an independent laboratory.