Patchouli Essential Oil
- Diffuse to ground & balance emotions or mood
- Use topically to reduce appearance of wrinkles & cellulite
- Breathe for feelings of relief from head congestion
- Use daily to fight signs of aging in the skin
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
The grass-and-wood scent of pure Patchouli essential oil works powerfully on both social, psychological, and physical systems. The engaging, earthy scent can help you to manage stress, increase energy, clear your mind, and connect and communicate in relationships.
Patchouli essential oil has been used traditionally to reduce the appearance of scars and blemishes on the skin, to manage appetite, and to spice up romantic relationships. The essential oil has a refreshing fragrance that can be used to freshen laundry and linens, and for household cleaning and deodorizing.
This oil is especially effective toward psychological and emotional wellness. With a diffuser, you can fill your space with the cleansing herbal scent and relax body and mind. Applied topically, Patchouli essential oil can benefit skin and digestion. Sprinkle a few drops on your sheets to warm and stimulate during a romantic evening.
- Blend a few drops of pure Patchouli essential oil with Lavender essential oil or Rosemary essential oil and mist through a diffuser to clear your mind and promote focus.
- Massaged into the skin, Patchouli essential oil can reduce the appearance of wrinkles and cellulite.
- Breathe the cleansing herbal scent directly from the bottle, or through a steam facial, for feelings of relief from head congestion.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.
GC/MS TESTED FOR PURITY
Real Oil offers only 100% pure, authentic essential oils, verified by GC/MS testing (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) from an independent laboratory.