Organic Sweet Orange Essential Oil
- Diffuse to freshen stale or stagnant air
- Support circulation with topical use
- Diffuse in the morning for bright energy
- Naturally clean countertops, cutting boards, appliances
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
Feed your citrus cravings with a bright kick of Organic Sweet Orange essential oil. Improve your mood, uncover energy, fight intermittent fatigue and calm occasional nausea with the natural power of pure essential oils. This sunny scent can improve your mood on a dark day. Try using it in winter when sunlight is in short supply for feelings of happiness and relaxation.
Organic Sweet Orange essential oil has a fresh, sweet, and vibrant smell that will fill your rooms with cheerful scent. Diluted, it’s a great way to clean countertops, cutting boards and other household appliances without the need to rely on bleach and other harsh chemicals found in most consumer cleaning products.
Breathe the pure scent directly from the bottle, or add a few drops to a diffuser for aromatherapy benefits. When your energy flags at work, breathe Organic Sweet Orange for a second wind without the caffeine jitters or extra sugar that comes with soda. A few drops on a clean cloth will remove gummy grit and grime from your kitchen surfaces, and leave a fresh, cheerful scent for the whole family to enjoy.
- Freshen any stale space and fill it with pure citrus energy with just a few drops of Organic Sweet Orange essential oil added to your ultrasonic diffuser.
- Support your circulation with a bright swipe of essential oil. Dilute and apply to limbs and extremities for feelings of healthy blood flow and circulation.
- Diffuse in the morning to get reluctant teens and groggy tweens out of bed and on their feet for the day.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.