Organic Peppermint Essential Oil
- Diffuse for natural energy
- Rub onto neck & shoulders to ease head tension
- Breathe to settle gut & stomach
- Use to naturally boost focus & attention
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
With natural Organic Peppermint essential oil, you get a kick of pure energy and focus without the sugar or jitters of a caffeine binge. The potent scent of Organic Peppermint essential oil can wake you up and refresh your mind when you feel sluggish or dull. Find natural energy and strength with personalized aromatherapy.
This mentholated warmth on the skin calms and reduces feelings of stress and tension. Get relief from sore muscles and joints without using petroleum goop. Rub a dilution of pure Organic Peppermint essential oil on the back of your neck, along the shoulder line, and across the chest to dissolve deeply-held tension and stress. Diffuse or breathe directly from the bottle to reduce feelings of nausea and to calm the gut. Add a few drops to a diffuser to feel awake, positive, and on task.
The potent properties of our superior Organic Peppermint essential oil give you the natural boost to get through your day. Its versatility and efficiency make it a staple for your naturopathic family toolkit.
- A few drops misted in a diffuser can relieve tension and tackle headache stress.
- Rub a dilution onto your abdomen, neck, and inner wrists to tackle nausea and digestive issues.
- Find extra energy without a caffeine buzz or extra calories from soda – inhale the mild mint scent directly from the bottle to focus your mind during long afternoons at the office or when hitting the books.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.
GC/MS TESTED FOR PURITY
Real Oil offers only 100% pure, authentic essential oils, verified by GC/MS testing (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) from an independent laboratory.