Organic Frankincense serrata Essential Oil
- Diffuse for more focused study & meditation
- Use a dilution daily to support the skin
- Apply to reduce appearance of scars & burns
- Breathe to support respiratory health & resilience
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
The resin of the Frankincense Serrata has been treasured since ancient times as a rare and valued remedy. Referred to in the Christian Bible, this delicate scent has been prized as a rare gift, used to stabilize emotional turmoil, and balance daily tension and stress. Incorporate this sweet ancient wood-and-citrus scent into your aromatherapy routine to enrich your modern home.
Treat your skin to the refining power of pure Organic Frankincense Serrata essential oil. Maintain youthful looking skin, lessen stretch marks, clarify complexion, and cultivate natural beauty. Add a few drops to your skincare cream and blend well. Apply daily to face, neck, shoulders, hands, and other problem areas for nourishing benefits.
Use Organic Frankincense Serrata essential oil in your diffuser to stay on top of the fantastic chaos of parenthood. Just a few drops can fill your house with calm and centering aromatherapy benefits. Help your family maintain a mood of cheer and cooperation during busy days at home. Center your own emotions and manage your stress levels while supporting the needs of the whole house.
- A few drops misted in a diffuser can relieve tension and tackle headache stress.
- Rub a dilution onto your abdomen, neck, and inner wrists to tackle nausea and digestive issues.
- Find extra energy without a caffeine buzz or extra calories from soda – inhale the mild mint scent directly from the bottle to focus your mind during long afternoons at the office or when hitting the books.
- Apply to the face, neck and body to purify and fortify the skin with organic natural strength.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.