Organic Cedarwood Essential Oil
- Diffuse for better mental focus
- Use topically to boost skin health
- Massage to relieve muscles
- Apply to face for smoother skin
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
Let the comforting and earthy live-wood scent of Organic Cedarwood essential oil surround you like a rainy day in a coastal forest. More than a vivid and transporting base aroma, this valuable essential oil has remarkable effect on body and mind. Use it to help you focus on the task at hand, reduce feelings of distraction, and boost your motivation. Diffuse it at work to create an atmosphere of motivation and calm attention for yourself and colleagues.
Use Organic Cedarwood to boost your respiratory and skin health. Diffuse it when feeling congested to ease breathing discomfort and to boost clarity and energy. Add it to your favorite skin blend and use daily to promote a clean and clear complexion. Use it in a slightly higher dilution to target problem areas on your face, chest, upper arms and back.
Diffuse this grounding and satisfying scent to overcome unwanted cravings. Mist it around mealtimes and before bed to manage your metabolism and focus your attention on healthy and reasonable portions. Blend with ginger or lemon essential oil and carry it with you to suppress temptations throughout the day. Simply put a few drops on the palms of your hands, rub together, cup over your nose and mouth and breathe deeply for natural calming effects.
- Add a few drops to a diffuser and mist to ease feelings of congestion and respiratory discomfort.
- Combine with other grounding and focusing oils such as frankincense, rosemary, or lemon and use to focus attention when studying, concentrating at work, or even last-minute cramming for a test.
- Add a few drops to an unscented shampoo or conditioner to stimulate and tone your scalp and hair follicles.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.