Marjoram Essential Oil
- Diffuse to balance mood & overcome lethargy
- Massage to ease feelings of cramping & bloating
- Use topically as a penetrating muscle rub
- Breathe to balance mood & focus mind
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
The warm herbal punch of pure Marjoram essential oil benefits your whole body, top to bottom. Don't let mood swings slow down the pace of your day. Use Marjoram essential oil at home and work to promote focus and clarity, and to find emotional stores when you need it most.
Marjoram bolsters large muscles when they are feeling sore, fatigued, or out of sorts. Blend with pure lemongrass and apply before strenuous workouts to give your muscles feelings of strength and endurance and to help your reflexes be at peak performance. Or, aid your recovery after a burn-out session with the help of this warming and invigorating oil.
Is an unsettled gut distracting you from your day? Add a drop or two of pure Marjoram to a diffuser to take the edge off of feelings of cramping and bloating. For more intense application, massage a dilution directly into the abdomen for feelings of natural relief.
- Diffuse this fortifying herbal scent to balance your mood and overcome feelings of lethargy caused by PMS.
- Apply a dilution to your stomach and massage gently to ease feelings of cramping and bloating.
- Blend Marjoram essential oil with clary sage and peppermint to create a powerful and penetrating muscle rub when you need targeted support.
- Rub a few drops into your hands, cup over your mouth, and breathe deeply to balance the mood and focus the mind.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.
GC/MS TESTED FOR PURITY
Real Oil offers only 100% pure, authentic essential oils, verified by GC/MS testing (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) from an independent laboratory.