Lemon Essential Oil
- Diffuse for a naturally calming & uplifting ambience
- Apply under arms to address tough body odor
- Wipe toys, countertops & furniture to naturally sanitize
- Spritz in bathrooms & kitchens for an extra degree of clean
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
With all-natural power and citrus zest, this invigorating and flexible scent cleans air, lifts moods, refreshes mental focus, and stimulates motivation. Use it to freshen a stale space and purify your home. Give your energy a nurturing boost with the sweet and fresh ambiance this oil creates. Lemon is your go-to oil for green cleaning -- it is a natural degreaser and is great for kitchen and bathroom surfaces.
A few drops of lemon oil added to a diffuser create an energizing and uplifting ambiance. Add a drop of Cinnamon or Ginger for a warming effect. Lemon is also nourishing for the skin. Make a topical dilution and apply to your face and neck to improve your complexion and leave your skin soft. Try creating an all-natural acne wash with lemon oil, baking soda and honey.
Target an upset stomach with the power of this amazing natural product. Sweet lemon citrus gives feelings of relief on unsettled days for mild indigestion, nausea, cramping and bloating. Keep a bottle nearby and breathe directly from it to calm the stomach, or diffuse a drop or two for longer-lasting relief.
- Bring natural sunshine to your day by adding a few drops of pure Lemon essential oil to a diffuser when you need a mental or emotional boost. Combine with sweet Lavender for a naturally calming and lifting ambience.
- Dilute and use pure Lemon essential oil under your arms to address tough body odor.
- Add a few drops to a clean cloth and wipe down toys and furniture during the winter to give your kids feelings of protections from whatever is going around.
- Dilute with water and spritz across bathroom and kitchen tile for an extra degree of natural clean.
Phototoxic Oil: Avoid direct sunlight if applied topically at a dilution greater than 2.0%, as this may cause skin sensitization. It is suggested that persons with sensitive skin not use phototoxic oils topically.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.