Kids Immune Power Essential Oil Blend
- Diffuse during the tough winter season
- Add to liquid soap or lotion
- Use to clean high-traffic surfaces
- Add to hand sanitizer for extra protection
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
Nothing is worse than catching a bug... except when your kids catch it too. Some years the sniffles and sneezes bouncing around the house seem to linger for months. Now you can do something about it by building a natural barrier of defense with our powerful Kids Immune Power essential oil blend.
This mix is carefully crafted to concentrate the best kid-appropriate essential oil constituents at optimal levels. It gives feelings of protection for your family and home from irksome and persistent seasonal threats and aches. Build immune strength and resiliency with the potent benefits of this purely natural blend.
In this unique blend, uplifting Lemon and warm Spearmint are combined with effective Dill, Copaiba, Palmarosa, and ancient Frankincense for a balanced fusion of potent protection. Use it to promote kids' feelings of easy breathing, clean your home, purify and deodorize the air, and keep your family on their feet all season long.
- Diffuse at the first sign of sniffles or aches, especially at the beginning of the school year and during the tough winter season.
- Use daily for the better protection. Add a few drops to your hand sanitizer, liquid soap, or lotion to hinder ongoing seasonal threats.
- Use on any surface that tends to get a lot of love -- wipe over hard surfaces (light switches, doorknobs, banisters or phones) and spray over soft ones (pillowcases, carpets, blankets or stuffed animals).
- Carry a roll-on and apply when your family’s on-the-go adventures mean you can't keep things as clean as you'd like.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.