Kids Breathe Strong Essential Oil Blend
- Mist to soothe coughing
- Apply to chest & back
- Use to alleviate feelings of congestion
- Breathe for relief from seasonal irritation
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
Help kids feel more comfortable when they are sick with Kids Breathe Strong essential oil blend. This bracing scent soothes respiratory discomfort and seasonal stress with the pure power of essential oils. This kid-appropriate blend brings together premium natural products to support children's respiratory health and give feelings of relief when they are down.
The bracing scent of Fir Needle and Spruce are combined with uplifting Spearmint and purifying Tea Tree to create a gentle, grounding, and potent blend to naturally supplement your watchful care the next time someone at home has respiratory symptoms. Add it to atmosphere with a diffuser and breathe sweet relief, or massage it with a carrier oil into the skin for a more targeted approach.
Use this warming and uplifting scent at home or on the go. Add 3 drops of the blend to a cup of whole milk and pour it into a warm bath for a comforting and effective aromatherapy treatment. Bring it when you travel, spend time outside, or visit unfamiliar territory to help kids with seasonal sensitivities enjoy their day without distress. At the first sign of respiratory distress, breathe it directly from the bottle.
- Add a few drops to a diffuser to create a relieving mist and moisten the air to soothe coughing and promote feelings of clear airways.
- Dilute and apply topically to chest and back. Massage gently into skin to help alleviate feelings of congestion.
- Carry a roll-on and apply when the great outdoors gets a little too overwhelming for your child's sensitivities.
Essential Oil Blend Ingredients:
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.