Juniper Berry Essential Oil
- Breathe for better stress release & relaxation
- Use for a deeper & more pure natural clean
- Use to help protect & treat the skin
- Boost digestion & ease feelings of cramping
More About This Product
- The bracing herbal strength of pure Juniper Berry essential oil is versatile aromatherapy tool. Use it to boost feelings of relaxation, get better rest, release feelings of stress, treat the skin, boost digestion, and ease feelings of cramping and discomfort in your gut.
- The perfect partner to citrus, Juniper Berry essential oil balances and augments any at-home citrus blend with feelings of reduced stress and emotional release. Mix with Sweet Orange, Lime, Lemon or Bergamot for a delicious and effective combination.
- Use topically to ease feelings of discomfort and cramping during monthly cycles. Dilute and rub into lower gut to promote circulation or breathe to reduce mental and physical stress and evoke feelings of peace.
- Contains 100% pure, undiluted, therapeutic-quality essential oil at full strength with no added ingredients.
- At Real Oil, we source premium natural products from farms and fields around the globe to craft - 100% pure, authentic, therapeutic-quality essential oil.
The pungent and bracing herbal fortitude behind pure Juniper Berry essential oil give any blend a warm and satisfying energy. This intense and clean-smelling green scent is both focusing for the mind and restorative for the body. Use it as part of your evening diffuser blend to release any pent-up stress and excess energy you are holding onto from your day.
Keep it on hand to meet the physical and emotional demands of your monthly cycle. Dilute and blend with Lavender, Ylang Ylang or Rose essential oils and massage into the lower gut to relieve feelings of cramping. Apply a dilution to the back of your neck and temples, or add the full-strength version of this blend to a diffuser and breathe deeply for emotional support and balance.
Use Juniper Berry essential oil after meals to ease digestion and support your gut system. Apply a dilution liberally to your stomach and lower back for feelings of relief from bloating, cramping, or upset stomach. Use on upper torso, under arms and on the middle of the back for feelings of relief from heartburn and reflux.
- Add it to a diffuser and mist before bedtime for a deeply relaxing and emotionally moderating way to prepare for sleep.
- Diffuse with your favorite citrus oil for a delicious and effective aromatherapy experience.
- Dilute and use topically by rubbing into the lower abdomen to relieve monthly discomfort or to aid with digestion.
- Dilute with Rosehip oil and apply to the face, neck and shoulders to tackle blemishes.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.