Immune Boost Duo-Kit
- Diffuse at the first sign of sniffles or aches
- Add to hand sanitizer or lotion
- Use to clean high-traffic surfaces
- Apply at work for feelings of protection
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
You could actually love the cold weather ... snow on the windows, the flickering fireplace, the snuggly sweaters ... but the ongoing sniffles, sneezes and dripping snot that begin at first frost and last until spring thaw? Not so much. Now you can do something about it by building a natural barrier of defense with our powerful Immune Boost essential oil blend.
This mix is carefully crafted to concentrate the best essential oil constituents at optimal levels. It gives feelings of protection for yourself and your home from irksome and persistent seasonal threats and aches. Build immune strength and resiliency with the potent benefits of this purely natural blend.
The uplifting spice of cinnamon and clove and the warmth of natural mint are matched by an easy embrace of citrus and grounded on a powerful herbal foundation in this balanced fusion. Use it to promote feelings of easy breathing, clean you home, purify and deodorize the air, and keep your family up on their feet all season long.
- Diffuse at the first sign of sniffles or aches, especially at the beginning of the school year and during the tough winter season.
- Use daily for the better protection. Add a few drops to your hand sanitizer, liquid soap, or lotion to hinder ongoing seasonal threats.
- Use on any surface that tends to get a lot of love -- wipe over hard surfaces (light switches, doorknobs, banisters or phones) and spray over soft ones (pillowcases, carpets, blankets or stuffed animals).
- Carry a roll-on and apply at work for feelings of protection against the coworker who decides to “muscle through” his sniffles at the office.
Hot Oil: Always dilute hot oils with a carrier oil to prevent skin sensitization.
Phototoxic Oil: This blend contains oil(s) that are phototoxic. It may cause skin sensitization if not diluted properly.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.