Home Essentials Kit
More About This Product
- Create your own natural toolbox with these potent and versatile essential oils for cleaning, purifying, and refreshing your space.
- Kit includes: Lavender, Tea Tree, and Eucalyptus essential oils at full strength.
- Keep bugs at bay, deodorize your rooms, and keep your skin healthy with the soothing scent of Lavender essential oil.
- Rid your home of synthetic cleaners and harmful chemical products -- Tea Tree essential oil is a natural and effective solution to get your house green clean.
- The sweet-mint scent of pure Eucalyptus essential oil is an imperative for feelings of free breathing and protection in any cold-weather blend.
- Create a fortifying blend out of these essential oils and add to your diffuser to clean and freshen the air.
- Contains 100% pure, undiluted, therapeutic-quality essential oil at full strength with no added ingredients.
- At Real Oil, we source premium natural products from farms and fields around the globe to craft 100% pure, authentic, therapeutic-quality essential oil.
Create a green environment with these powerful natural tools. Rely on essential oils to purify, clean, and boost your living space. The sweet and wood-spiced scent of Lavender essential oil supports well-being with pure and natural strength. Use it to deodorize, clean, and as an ointment to support skin health and ease minor topical discomfort. Add a few drops to your diffuser as part of your bedtime routine. Rub into shoulders, neck, and soles of feet to help relax and release tension.
Tea Tree essential oil (also known as melaleuca) is touted for its power against airborne threats and surface grime. This potent aroma is pleasantly astringent and medicinal. Use it to support skin health, to make an all-natural all-purpose cleaner for your home. Diffuse it to fight against whatever threat that has made it's sneaky way inside your door. Freshen laundry, tackle grime around sinks and faucets, clean toilets, get dishes extra clean, and make an all-natural cleaning spray for every nook and cranny.
The deeply refreshing scent of pure Eucalyptus essential oil can enrich your home in every season. Use it during the winter to purify stale indoor air and give feelings of relief for adults with colds and stuffy noses. After an outdoor adventure in the summer, use the powerful constituents for feelings of relief from itchy insect bites and sore muscles. Anytime of year, rely on the aromatherapy benefits of Eucalyptus essential oil to relax nerves and clear your mind of distraction and mental pressure.
- Sprinkle Lavender essential oil in your closets and drawers to protect fabric, discourage insects and deodorize. Enjoy the aromatherapy benefits by massaging a dilution into wrists and feet to release stress after a busy day.
- Make a natural household cleanser with Tea Tree essential oil and spray across counter tops, kitchen appliances, showers, toilets, sinks, and more.
- Don't let airborne threats bounce around your home all year. Diffuse Eucalyptus essential oil to freshen stale indoor environments and give you feelings of easy breathing.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.