Holiday Cheer Kit
- Kit includes:
- Candy Cane Essential Oil Blend (15 ml)
- Holiday Spice Essential Oil Blend (15 ml)
- Winter Woods Essential Oil Blend (15 ml)
Make spirits bright this holiday season with the help of our uplifting and festive Holiday Kit, including three sweet scents to fill your home with all the season’s good spirit.
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
Create your own winter wonderland with the help of our expertly crafted Holiday Cheer Kit, three scrumptious aromatherapy blends designed not only to set the right mood for holiday cheer but to give you beneficial exposure all season long to the healthy and uplifting benefits of pure essential oils. Enjoy them yourself, and give them to those you love to share all the natural benefits.
The sweet and minty kick of our pure Candy Cane blend is designed to keep you energized all the way from pear tree to golden rings. Use it to keep spirits bright, lift your mood, focus attention, boost energy and help you wake up bright and early Christmas morning (and every other morning too). A few drops rubbed into the hands is enough to boost the mood and keep distractions at bay any time of day.
The warm citrus kick of our pure Holiday Spice blend is the perfect ambiance for your next holiday gathering. Sweet Orange is combined with warming spices to create an uplifting and cheering scent that promotes openness, communication, and connection. Diffuse it to set a welcome ambiance and to lift dark moods, especially when sunshine is in short supply. Rub a dilution onto your feet, or sprinkle a few drops onto your pillowcase for a mellowing and calming aromatherapy experience overnight.
The warm, green scent of our pure Winter Woods blend helps you to feel calm and centered during what can be a stressful time of year. Breathe the sweet scent to feel grounded and stable. Let it help you connect to sweet memories of warmth and kindness … and to carry those feelings forward into your day. Diffuse it to create a peaceful ambiance at home. Carry this fresh scent with you and use it to diffuse feelings of stress or anxiety. Sprinkle a few drops across your firewood or pinecones to have long-lasting aromatherapy benefits.
- The natural constituents in our peppy Candy Cane blend give feelings of alertness, attention, and energy. Add a few drops to your unscented lotion, hand sanitizer, or conditioner for daily exposure to natural energy.
- Our sweet and warm Holiday Spice blend can set the ambiance for your next holiday gathering. Mist a few drops through an ultrasonic diffuser and enjoy the delicious scent while you create a feeling of warmth, connection, and openness in your home.
- Our grounding Winter Woods blend gives aromatherapy feelings of contentment, calm, and peace. Rub a few drops across your palms, cup over your mouth, and breath deeply for personal aromatherapy benefits, or diffuse to share with the whole family.
- Candy CaneEssential Oil Blend (15 ml) - Peppermint, Eucalyptus, Sweet Orange, Peruvian Balsam
- Holiday Spice Essential Oil Blend (15 ml) - Orange, Lemon, Clove Bud, Cinnamon Leaf, Pine Needle, Cinnamon Bark
- Winter Woods Essential Oil Blend (15 ml) - Pine Needle, Silver Fir, Spruce, Orange
- Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
- If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation
- Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.
My friend just got it to days ago.I order it on December 18th. She said she likes the oils.
Holiday Cheer Kit
The holiday cheer kit is most excellent. The scents are amazing. Everyone loved it so much I had to get another set for my roommate and hide mine because everyone kept using them. These really made the winter months cheerful, and I am looking forward to using them again next winter. Thanks for such great quality!
Perfumes give me migraines. Bought these to put in my diffuser and they smell great and I've never gotten a headache from using them.