Ginger Essential Oil
- Use this warm & sweet scent to settle an upset stomach
- Massage to support circulatory system health
- Breathe to boost overall respiratory health
- Use topically to ease discomfort from monthly cycles
More About This Product
- Give your belly a boost with this supportive botanical. Pure Ginger essential oil used topically or in personal aromatherapy can relieve feelings of upset and discomfort on unsettled and crampy days.
- Share the warmth of this sweet spice with your tired or overextended muscles and joint. Rub into your limbs and abdomen for feelings of relaxation and relief.
- Reclaim your wandering mind during a long afternoon of work or study. Use pure Ginger essential oil in your personal aromatherapy to focus your attention and stimulate stronger retention.
- Contains 100% pure, undiluted, therapeutic-quality essential oil at full strength with no added ingredients.
- At Real Oil, we source premium natural products from farms and fields around the globe to craft - 100% pure, authentic, therapeutic-quality essential oil.
GC/MS TESTED FOR PURITY
Real Oil offers only 100% pure, authentic essential oils, verified by GC/MS testing (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) from an independent laboratory.
The sweet and peppery bite of pure Ginger essential oil has the power to naturally motivate your mind, stimulate your senses, and energize your body. Try using it on large muscles directly before or after a strenuous workout to relieve feelings of overuse and stress. Rub a dilution into muscles before your next yoga session for feelings of intense release.
Ginger essential oil is a student's best friend. Bring it along to study sessions to inspire attention and concentration. Breathe the delicious scent directly from the bottle when your mind needs a turbo boost to power through the last lap of cramming. Blend with Peppermint and breathe deeply for a fiery mental punch during your late-night sessions.
Spice up your love life with the natural power of personal aromatherapy. Mix a drop or two of sweet Ginger essential oil into your favorite romance blend (you can include jasmine essential oil, patchouli essential oil, or rose essential oil) and diffuse to set the mood for a night to remember. Or, add it to a carrier oil and treat your partner to the sweet warmth of an aromatherapy massage.
- Tackle occasional nausea with gentle Ginger essential oil. Place several drops on a clean cloth and keep near at hand when your gut is unsettled.
- Breathe in the sweet and spicy kick when you need the natural reinforcement.
- To support circulatory system health, massage a dilution of Ginger over extremities and into chest in the evening before retiring to bed.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.