Ginger Essential Oil
- Use this warm & sweet scent to settle an upset stomach
- Massage to support circulatory system health
- Breathe to boost overall respiratory health
- Use topically to ease discomfort from monthly cycles
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
The sweet and peppery bite of pure Ginger essential oil has the power to naturally motivate your mind, stimulate your senses, and energize your body. Try using it on large muscles directly before or after a strenuous workout to relieve feelings of overuse and stress. Rub a dilution into muscles before your next yoga session for feelings of intense release.
Ginger essential oil is a student's best friend. Bring it along to study sessions to inspire attention and concentration. Breathe the delicious scent directly from the bottle when your mind needs a turbo boost to power through the last lap of cramming. Blend with Peppermint and breathe deeply for a fiery mental punch during your late-night sessions.
Spice up your love life with the natural power of personal aromatherapy. Mix a drop or two of sweet Ginger essential oil into your favorite romance blend (you can include jasmine essential oil, patchouli essential oil, or rose essential oil) and diffuse to set the mood for a night to remember. Or, add it to a carrier oil and treat your partner to the sweet warmth of an aromatherapy massage.
- Tackle occasional nausea with gentle Ginger essential oil. Place several drops on a clean cloth and keep near at hand when your gut is unsettled.
- Breathe in the sweet and spicy kick when you need the natural reinforcement.
- To support circulatory system health, massage a dilution of Ginger over extremities and into chest in the evening before retiring to bed.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.
I am very pleased with the Ginger oil.
The ginger rolled on jointareas and relieves pain. Works wonders
I really like the ginger. I mainly use it for any upset stomach issues. I do have a problem with how my oils are shipped. The seal seems to be slightly loose and there is oil on the outside of the bottle. The same problem with the Clary Sage I ordered. When I open my mailbox the smell of the oils is strong. The oil also was on the outside of the bottle. Very little is lost, but I don't like how it messes up the label.