Eucalyptus Radiata Essential Oil
- Diffuse to purify or freshen stale indoor air
- Massage into sore muscles & joints for natural warming
- Diffuse outdoors to discourage pests
- Breathe to support respiratory health
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
The deeply refreshing scent of Eucalyptus essential oil can enrich your home in every season. Use it in the winter to purify stale indoor air and give feelings of relief for adults with colds and stuffy noses. After family outdoor adventures in the summer, the powerful constituents give feelings of relief to itchy insect bites and sore backs. Rely on the aromatherapy benefits of Eucalyptus essential oil any time of the year to relax your nerves and clear your mind of distraction and mental pressure.
Combine a few drops of Eucalyptus essential oil with another protective oil such as rosemary or lavender and diffuse near a fan or vent to move the scent throughout your home. The robust combination will give feelings of protection against circulating threats in closed winter environments.
Thrive, even under stress, with the help of personal aromatherapy. The green minty scent of Eucalyptus essential oil has a great track record toward dispelling nervous exhaustion and mental fatigue. Rub a dilution on the back of your neck and spread across fingers and palms. Rub temples gently with your fingers. Finally, place your hands over your nose and mouth and breathe deeply.
- Don't let bugs bounce around your home in cold winter months. Diffuse Eucalyptus essential oil to freshen stale indoor environments.
- Keep a bottle in your gym bag or locker for deep relief after a long workout. Massage into sore muscles and joints for natural warming strength.
- Diffuse during your next summer bash to deter biting pests and keep your party in full swing.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.