Eucalyptus Essential Oil
- Diffuse to purify or freshen stale indoor air
- Massage into sore muscles & joints for natural warming
- Diffuse outdoors to discourage pests
- Breathe to support respiratory health
More About This Product
- The sweet-mint scent of pure Eucalyptus essential oil is an imperative in your collection for feelings of free breathing in any cold-weather blend.
- During the summer, rely on this powerful natural ointment to apply to insect bites and sunburns on healthy adults.
- For muscles and joints that are strained, sore, or overextended, try a deep massage with Eucalyptus for warming relief.
- Use to settle jangled and tight nerves on the most stressful days.
- Contains 100% pure, undiluted, therapeutic-quality essential oil at full strength with no added ingredients.
- At Real Oil, we source premium natural products from farms and fields around the globe to craft 100% pure, authentic, therapeutic-quality essential oil.
GC/MS TESTED FOR PURITY
Real Oil offers only 100% pure, authentic essential oils, verified by GC/MS testing (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) from an independent laboratory.
The deeply refreshing scent of pure Eucalyptus essential oil can enrich your home in every season. Use it in the winter to purify stale indoor air and give feelings of relief for adults with colds and stuffy noses. After family outdoor adventures in the summer, the powerful constituents give feelings of relief to itchy insect bites and sore backs. Anytime of year you can rely on the aromatherapy benefits of Eucalyptus essential oil to relax your nerves and clear your mind of distraction and mental pressure.
Combine a few drops of Eucalyptus essential oil with another protective oil such as rosemary or lavender and diffuse near a fan or vent to move the scent throughout your home. The robust combination will give feelings of protection against circulating threats in closed winter environments.
Thrive, even under stress, with the help of personal aromatherapy. The green minty scent of Eucalyptus essential oil has a great track record toward dispelling nervous exhaustion and mental fatigue. Rub a dilution on the back of your neck and spread across fingers and palms. Rub temples gently with your fingers. Finally, place your hands over your nose and mouth and breathe deeply.
- Don't let bugs bounce around your home in cold winter months. Diffuse Eucalyptus essential oil to freshen stale indoor environments.
- Keep a bottle in your gym bag or locker for deep relief after a long workout. Massage into sore muscles and joints for natural warming strength.
- Diffuse during your next summer bash to deter biting pests and keep your party in full swing.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.