Deep Relief Essential Oil Blend
- Use for posture support & relief
- Massage into shoulders & neck for better sleep
- Use during long stints at work or in the car
- Diffuse to calm & focus thoughts
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
It's deep in your neck, your shoulders, down you spine and even in your gut ... you can feel it everywhere. The weight of stress is both mental and physical, and it needs to be managed at both levels. Support your whole body system with the nurturing power of Deep Relief essential oil blend.
This woody, rich, and sweet mix has been masterfully crafted to balance the best essential oils for both body and mind. Potent and effective Blue Tansy is blended with rich Black Spruce and Rosewood. The earthy scent of Frankincense and calming Howood provide a substantial base for this balanced and effective scent.
- Breathe directly from the bottle for an intense and targeted boost when away from home.
- Add to a massage oil and work into shoulders and neck before bed for a better night's sleep.
- Carry a roll-on during long trips in the car or on a plane to apply to back and spine and support posture relief.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.
This scent is so relaxing and grounding. I dilute it with a carrier oil and add it to my bath after a long day. It's like being in a spa. Definitely will be purchasing again.
I initially bought the roll-on and liked it so much that I had to get the 15ml bottle. I love the smell and it also helps release neck tension for me!
I used it for the first time and it worked I have pain in the middle of my back and this really worked I recommend this product for pain
I enjoy the pleasant fragrance
I don't think it really helped my pain like I thought it would. It is a good product, in the way that my pain might be a bit more intense for it to be helpful, .It does have a good smell to it , and I guess I will just have to try something a bit stronger !!!