- Diffuse to relieve tension
- Breathe at work for focus & pace
- Add to an aromatherapy bath
- Help kids control emotions
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
You can only stretch yourself so far before the long-term effects of stress and tension begin to pull things apart. Do something before the overwhelming physical and mental effects of stress pull you down. Nurture your health with the gentle power of essential oils.
Create a habit of self-care with De-Stress essential oil blend. The scent of Sweet Orange is blended with a twist of sweet Lime, warm Coriander, grounding Cedarwood, and a hint of vanilla to create a powerful tool for balance and focus. Use it to overcome nervous fatigue, to balance external pressure, and to soothe emotional stress.
Rely on this potent blend when you need more balance in your life. Breathe it to prepare for taxing interactions or stressful conversations. Inhale directly from the bottle before a high-pressure meeting. Use De-Stress during exercise to find a deeper level of relaxation in your workout. Help your kids stay on top of their game ... use this sweet blend before tests, during high-pressure schedules, for sports, or whenever their nerves are on high alert to help them feel empowered and energized.
- Breathe this balanced scent through a diffuser whenever tension gets high. Bring a bottle to work to breathe directly for more intense relief.
- For feelings of tension, add 5 drops of De-Stress essential oil blend to a cup of whole milk and pour it into a warm bath. Enjoy the topical and aromatic benefits as you soak.
- Place several drops on a cloth and send to school with your child for immediate relaxation anytime they feel their stress levels increase.
- Apply our convenient pre-diluted roll-on when you need emotional reinforcement throughout the day.
Essential Oil Blend Ingredients:
Phototoxic Oil: This blend contains oil(s) that are phototoxic. It may cause skin sensitization if not diluted properly.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.