Copaiba Balsam Essential Oil
- Reduce appearance of scars & blemishes
- Ease head & neck tension
- Create a warm, friendly & welcoming ambiance
- Support circulation & tones muscles
More About This Product
- The sweet and gentle honey-and-wood smell of pure Copaiba essential oil is one of our most effective aromatherapy tools for lifting the mood and creating an ambiance of warmth, trust, and emotional generosity.
- Use a dilution as a daily tonic on your skin to keep your complexion clean, clear and naturally balanced. Commonly used as a beard oil to enhance appearance of your crop and to tone the skin underneath.
- Apply to the skin to naturally reduce the appearance of scars, burns, veins, stretch marks and blemishes. Blend with Tea Tree and Juniper essential oil and dilute well for an effective daily skin serum that both nourishes and tones.
- Dilute and massage into the large muscles on your legs and back before sitting for long periods at a desk, in the office, in a car, on in a plane to support circulation. Use during breaks between sitting for natural relief.
- Contains 100% pure, undiluted, therapeutic-quality essential oil at full strength with no added ingredients.
- At Real Oil, we source premium natural products from farms and fields around the globe to craft - 100% pure, authentic, therapeutic-quality essential oil.
Use the sweet and honey-rich scent of pure Copaiba essential oil to create a warm and friendly ambiance in any space. Diffuse this welcoming and warm aroma around your family to ease feelings of anxiety or stress. Use at the office to promote teamwork and feelings of emotional reciprocity.
Keep Copaiba on hand when traveling or sitting for long periods of time. Massage into large muscles to boost circulation, and massage into neck and back to ease feelings of tension and stress in the head, neck, and back. Keep in the car to relieve feelings of tension, and to support muscles and joints during longer trips.
Create a skin tonic with a simple blend of Copaiba and Lavender. Apply to scars, blemishes, bites and itches for natural relief. Keep your complexion clean, clear and naturally balanced with daily use. Mix with Cedarwood and Patchouli to create a confident beard blend to condition your coiffe, enhance your appearance, and naturally nourish the skin underneath.
- Dilute with a carrier oil such as Rosehip and apply daily to the face and decolletage to naturally support and moisturize your skin.
- Blend with Helichrysum, Geranium and a carrier oil and apply several times a week for an effective overnight facial serum.
- Create a warm and open ambiance in your home using Copaiba, Lavender and Cinnamon essential oils in a diffuser.
- Use after intense exercise – apply a generous dilution across large muscles to tone and restore. Work gently into muscles with tips of fingers.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.