Clary Sage Essential Oil
- Diffuse to add steam to romantic evening
- Massage into abdomen & back to ease cramping
- Breathe to boost creativity & problem solving
- Sprinkle on linens to support better sleep
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
The intriguing and subtle aroma of pure Clary Sage essential oil is a competent tool for calming and grounding an unsettled mind and body. The aromatherapy benefits of this beguiling scent can work to enhance creativity, clarify thought, lift mood, and even prompt the recall of elusive dreams.
Clary Sage essential oil is a stalwart ally through bumpy times of the month. Get feelings of natural relaxation and relief from turbulent moods and uncomfortable cramps with this grounding and herbal scent. Try blending with Lavender and adding a few drops to a diffuser, or mixing with a carrier oil and applying topically for more targeted relief.
This powerful oil can benefit either oily or dry skin, support endocrine balance, soothe feelings of neck and back discomfort, and even spice up your nights ... diffuse or add a drop of Clary Sage into a massage oil to warm up and connect with someone you love.
- Add a drop of pure Clary Sage essential oil to your diffuser (along with Jasmine, Sandalwood, or Orange) to add a little steam to your next romantic evening.
- For issues with monthly cramping, dilute Clary Sage essential oil in a carrier oil and gently massage into abdomen and lower back.
- To get kids' problem-solving juices flowing, add a drop of Clary Sage to your after-school blend, or put a few drops on their pillowcases for sweeter dreams.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.
GC/MS TESTED FOR PURITY
Real Oil offers only 100% pure, authentic essential oils, verified by GC/MS testing (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) from an independent laboratory.