Citrus Rush Essential Oil Blend
- Mist in the morning to feel energized
- Use as substitute for chemical fresheners
- Spritz rooms, closets & bedding
- Breathe for positive energy & attitude
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
Show off your daily sparkle with this energizing blend of bright and potent citrus botanicals. The perfect mix of fruity kick gives this blend a blast of emotionally uplifting and room-purifying power. A twist of orange, a squeeze of tangerine, tart lime, uplifting grapefruit, mellow bergamot, and a dash of rustic yuzu give this blend a scent to hoist your mood and naturally purify every room in your home.
Superior essential oils from natural botanicals make this top-quality blend a powerful aromatherapy tool. The sweet and bright scent connects and clarifies emotions. Use to gear up for a social occasion and create interpersonal ambience. Share the sweet scent to boost communication and promote feelings of contentment among friends and family.
Add a few drops to a diffuser to get even the most reluctant teenagers to open their eyes and onto their feet in the morning. Mist during social situations to encourage communication and connection. Blend with water in a spray bottle and spritz liberally to sweeten the air in rooms, freshen closets, and preserve the freshness of linens and blankets. Apply to a tissue and insert into shoes for long-lasting aroma correction.
- Add a few drops of Citrus Rush to an ultrasonic diffuser and mist in the morning to get your family on their feet and energized for the day.
- Use as a natural substitute for chemical-based air fresheners. Blend with water and spritz rooms, closets, and bedding for a refreshing ambiance and a hygienic boost.
- Breathe the scent during a stressful moments for positive energy, focus, and attitude.
Essential Oil Blend Ingredients
Phototoxic Oil: Avoid direct sunlight if applied topically at a dilution greater than 2.0%, as this may cause skin sensitization. It is suggested that persons with sensitive skin not use phototoxic oils topically.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.