Citronella Essential Oil
- Diffuse for a welcoming, stimulating ambiance
- Spritz around the house to discourage insects
- Apply to support, moisturize & tone the skin
- Massage to reduce feelings of tension & stress
More About This Product
- The rustic grass-and-floral scent of pure Citronella essential oil diffused alone, or with a complimentary oil, sets a warm and invigorating mood.
- Deter pesky or persistent insects ... this natural repellent keeps six- and eight-legged intruders where they belong ... away from you!
- Train your pet using nature's tools. Use Citronella essential oil to deter furry friends from using an area or add to a spray bottle to train against barking.
- A dilution of Citronella and a carrier oil applied regularly to the skin can be effective for irritation, itchy patches, or tenderness.
- Contains 100% pure, undiluted, therapeutic-quality essential oil at full strength with no added ingredients.
- Sourced from the best farms and fields around the globe. Refined and and quality tested in North America.
GC/MS TESTED FOR PURITY
Real Oil offers only 100% pure, authentic essential oils, verified by GC/MS testing (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) from an independent laboratory.
The dynamic and robust strength of pure Citronella is a critical tool for every naturally-based home. Use it, not only to repel pests and train pets, but also to improve the health of your skin, calm personal pressure and tension, reduce feelings of stress, create a warm ambiance, and support your health.
Citronella is a powerful tool to support skin health. Use a dilution on patches of skin that feel itchy or tender to reduce irritation. Apply daily to improve skin appearance and texture. Add a drop to your favorite unscented lotion, blend well, and apply topically to nourish your complexion. Massage into pressure points for a powerful release from stress and mental pressure, and to ease head sensitivity and strain.
Use Citronella to create a natural defensive barrier in your home against insects and pests. Spray a dilution in rooms as a substitute for chemical poisons to keep you family safe and comfortable -- especially when the weather changes and critters get more determined to invade your habitat. Use in kitchens, pet areas, food areas, and around doors and windows. Diffuse on patios and decks to make time spent outside infinitely more enjoyable.
- Blend Citronella with cedarwood, lavender, lemon or peppermint and diffuse for a welcoming and stimulating ambiance.
- Add to distilled water and spritz around doorways, windows, floor boards, across patios, and in pet areas to discourage insects.
- Dilute with carrier oil or unscented lotion and apply to support skin health, reduce feelings of irritation, to moisturize and to tone.
- Gently massage a dilution of Citronella to the base of the neck, shoulders, and across temples to reduce feelings of tension, pressure, and stress.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.