Brilliant Skin - Everyday Treatment
- Swab on face, concentrating on problem areas
- Rub onto scars to promote natural healing
- Apply under makeup for all-day nurturing
- Use to ease feelings of irritation, itching
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
Take a new and natural approach toward your skin's health with Brilliant Skin essential oil blend. This toning and refining fusion of pure essential oils reduces the appearance of blemishes, eases minor irritations, and promotes your own natural beauty. Show the world your best side with the help of pure essential oils.
The balsamic, herbal goodness of this unique blend is powered by ancient Frankincense, remarkable Helichrysum, and nourishing Geranium essential oils. Use it on all skin types to moisturize, strengthen, and revitalize the appearance of your complexion. Tone and refine rough skin, and ease minor irritations with this nourishing blend.
Incorporate this potent product into your everyday wellness routine for maximum benefits. Apply across the face, neck, and shoulders as part of your daily routine to soothe and nourish. Add to your lotion for effortless application. Feed your face and body with the sustaining power of pure essential oils.
- Create healthy habits with pure essential oils -- after washing, apply Brilliant Skin essential oil blend with a cotton swab across your face, concentrating on problem areas.
- Blend several drops with an unscented lotion and combine for effortless daily application to boost your complexion.
- For whole-body health, add 5-10 drops of Brilliant Skin to a dry cloth and brush over limbs and torso after a shower or bath.
Essential Oil Blend Ingredients:
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.
GC/MS TESTED FOR PURITY
Real Oil offers only 100% pure, authentic essential oils, verified by GC/MS testing (Gas Chromatography/Mass Spectrometry) from an independent laboratory.