Blend of Neroli
- Deeply soothe agitated nerves
- Release feelings of stress in the head & neck
- Support yourself through menopause
- Get relief from feelings of mental strain
- Blended with pure & hydrating Fractionated Coconut Oil
When you purchase this item. Learn More
More About This Product
Hard to obtain and difficult to distill, Neroli essential oil comes from the delicate blossoms of the Citrus aurantium -- bitter orange tree. Discover the outstanding power of this rare oil to reduce feelings of physical stress and tension, relax nervousness, process difficult emotions, and deeply benefit your skin in a purely natural way as it has been carefully blended with pure Fractionated Coconut oil.
This unique product has versatile uses to promote both mental and physical well-being for menopausal symptoms. Use it to reduce menopausal stress and mood swings, to relieve feelings of discomfort, and balance the body. Breathe the supportive scent directly from the bottle daily for best aromatherapy support.
This remarkable and effective essential oil can be used in to overcome other types of pressure and discomfort as well. Use to purify skin, to support a clear complexion, to clarify the appearance of blemishes, and to balance all skin types. Or, use the power of this elite-quality oil in aromatherapy treatment to process difficult emotions and do psychological self-care. Tackle feelings of grief, rejection, hopelessness or disappointment with the healing properties of this remarkable scent. Find a way to overcome and convert these feelings into a mature and beneficial experience with the power of aromatherapy.
- Use topically daily to moisturize and regenerate your skin.
- Apply to your hands, wrists and neck to fight feelings of lethargy and stress. Especially effective when blended with myrrh or frankincense.
- Massage across large muscles in limbs and torso to improve feelings of circulation and flexibility.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.