Black Pepper Essential Oil
- Use on muscles, joints & tendons
- Massage into lower abdomen for gut discomfort
- Use across chest for immunity & respiratory health
- Rub across feet for natural detoxification
More About This Product
- Rely on the spicy punch of pure Black Pepper essential oil to warm and loosen stiffness in your muscles, joints and tendons. Use before or after exercise, or before bed to penetrate and treat problem areas.
- Keep on hand for tummy trouble. The pungent kick of Black Pepper essential oil can reset your gut after periods of upset or discomfort.
- Create a warm and piquant atmosphere for feelings of easy breathing when you are stuffed up. Diffuse Black Pepper (sparingly) with your favorite mint essential oil for a sweet and peppery aromatherapy lift.
- Pull toxins from your system with the help of purely natural products. Rub the warmth and power of Black Pepper essential oil across the bottom of your feet to naturally draw away toxin and impurities.
- Contains 100% pure, undiluted, therapeutic-quality essential oil at full strength with no added ingredients.
- At Real Oil, we source premium natural products from farms and fields around the globe to craft 100% pure, authentic, therapeutic-quality essential oil.
The natural warmth and spicy power of pure Black Pepper essential oil can be a powerful tool in your essential oil toolbox. Use it to warm muscles, joints, and even the skin! Apply it to ease feelings of discomfort in the gut, and use it across the chest for feelings of free breathing when you are stuffed up, or use it to naturally detoxify your body.
The spicy scent and warm kick from Black Pepper blends well with many other essential oils … both in aroma and in purpose. Blend with earthy Frankincense, sweet Geranium and warm Lavender for a purifying and detoxifying blend, or with Orange, Nutmeg and Vetiver for a sweet and energizing scent to start your day.
Use the concentrated energy of Black Pepper to brighten, energize, and warm your spirit with natural strength. Blend it with your favorite scent to add heat and energy to any blend. Use it to warm and relieve your sinuses. Try it to create feelings of open and free breathing when you are feeling stuffed up.
- For a warming, penetrating and effective muscles rub blend, blend with Peppermint and Lemongrass. Dilute with Jojoba or Coconut Oil and rub across large muscles.
- Blend with pure Ginger and Chamomile essential oils and rub onto the lower gut to address feeling of discomfort or cramping.
- Add Black Pepper (sparingly) along with Peppermint to a diffuser and mist for an intense aromatherapy experience to open airways and promote feelings of free breathing.
- Dilute and use on the bottom of your feet before bedtime to naturally detoxify your body. Cover with clean socks and leave on overnight.
Reference our usage icons and directions, found on our website and on each bottle, for further guidance.
If using this oil topically, please be sure to utilize a carrier oil with proper dilution for your specific situation.
Please contact your health practitioner for more information regarding specific usage instructions.